Typically, million mobile phones are discarded each year, which increases the e-waste problem. Nodle brings you an innovative and a sustainable solution, called the Nodle Hotspot app that makes use of these discarded phones.
The Nodle Hotspot app is a transformative solution that aims to repurpose and revive old smartphones. By turning them into hotspots, these forgotten devices become instrumental in powering the Internet of Things and supporting innovative real-world applications. This sustainable approach not only benefits our environment but also creates a positive impact on the digital landscape. This app also enables you to earn cryptocurrency.
Downloading the Nodle Hotspot App
You can download the Hotspot app from Google play store on Android devices only.
The Hotspot app is currently available only on Android for two main reasons:
- There is a much larger share of cheap old Android phones on Android than iOS-based devices.
- Hardware manufacturers will use a custom version of Android to run the Hotspot app on their custom hardware.
Features of the Nodle Hotspot App
Key features of the Nodle Hotspot app include:
- Centralized device management solution - Nodle app becomes the controller that seamlessly configures and administers the hotspots
- Potential for enhanced earnings
- Sustainable alternative that reuses, repurposes, and reduces e-waste