Once the sponsors create a pot with the quotas, they can go ahead and register users for the pot. So, only these registered users will be able to use the sponsor’s reserve funds for carrying out their transactions on the chain. Any non-registered user will not be able to use the sponsorship quota. Note that these users need not have any funds of their own as they are going to borrow from the sponsor’s funds.
To register these users, follow these steps.
- Go to https://nodleprotocol.io/#/accounts. Select Nodle Mainnet.
- Navigate to the Developer tab. Click Extrinsics from the pull-down menu.
- Select the sponsorship pallet. Select sponsorship from the submit the following extrinsic menu.
- Then, select the registerUsers function. Select registerUsers from the drop-down menu. Under the pot section, enter the pot ID under which you want to register users. By default, it is 0.
- Click Add item. And, click inside the AccountId box to select a user account for registration. Alternatively, if you know the account IDs, enter those in the box.
- Enter the common fee quota and reserve quota limits. Enter whole numbers only.
- Add other users as required. To add multiple users for the selected pot, repeat steps 5-6.
- Click Submit Transaction. Authorize the transaction as shown below by entering your account password.
- Click Sign and Submit. Your users are now registered and ready for carrying out transactions on the chain.
NOTE: These limits will be applicable to all the users of the selected pot.