Sponsors can modify the reservation and fee limits for a list of users at once. User limits are those a sponsor can set for each user of the pot. This means the user cannot exceed the limit set here even though the pot limits may be higher.
To update the user limits, follow these steps.
- Step 1: Go to https://nodleprotocol.io/#/accounts. Select Nodle Mainnet.
- Navigate to the Developer tab. Click Extrinsics from the pull-down menu.
- Select the sponsorship pallet. Select sponsorship from the submit the following extrinsic menu.
- Then, select the updateUsersLimits function. Select updateUsersLimits from the drop-down menu. These limits will be applicable across users of the selected pot.
- Enter the pot ID. Under the pot section, enter the pot ID. By default, it is 0.
- Click Add item. Click inside the AccountId box to select a user account.
- Select multiple users for batch update. Repeat steps 5-6 to select multiple user accounts. This way, you can set common reservation and fee limits for multiple users of the same selected pot.
- [Or] Select individual users. Alternatively, to set different fee and reservation limits for each user account, submit separate transactions for each account by repeating steps 1-6. Continue setting the limits as given in steps 9-10 for each user account.
- Update fee limits. To update or modify the fee limit, enter the new value under newFeeQuota.
- Update reserve quota limits. To update or modify the reserve quota, enter the new value under newReserveQuota.
- Click Submit Transaction. Authorize the transaction by entering your password.
- Click Sign and Submit. The fund limits get updated if the submission is successful.